We provide specialist advice in all areas of employment law in order that employers and employees can together maintain a productive and mutually beneficial industrial relations environment. The current economic climate and the increasing complexities of employment legislation demands a clear understanding of the law on the part of both employers and employees and we offer practical and focused advice accordingly.
We have extensive experience over many years of employment law practice acting for employers and employees in a range of issues including:
- Claims for unfair or constructive dismissal.
- Claims for work related stress and personal injury.
- Claims for bullying and harassment.
- Claims for wrongful dismissal.
- Injunction Applications.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Advising on equality legislation including notice periods and holiday, maternity & parental entitlements, payment of wages, working hours
- Drafting and review of terms and conditions in contracts for permanent, part-time or consultancy work
- Termination, dismissal and redundancy guidance
- Advising on disciplinary and grievance procedures and health and safety procedures
- Advising on applications before the Employment Appeal Tribunal, Rights Commissioner Service, Equality Tribunal, Labour Court and High Court proceedings
Contact: Ronan O Reilly on Tel: +353 (0)41 9833777
or Click here to send Ronan a Message now